Do you want better-looking skin in as little as 24 hours? After a ProCell microchanneling skincare treatment, you will not only have beautiful skin, you will look years younger.
- Microchanneling is an evolved version of microneedling.
- Improves elasticity and minimizes the appearance of aging skin, acne scarring, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Provides the same stimulation as microneedling with less damage and, therefore, far less downtime.
- Microchanneling “stamps” the skin with microneedles, a safe alternative to traditional microneedling pen treatments and dermarolling, both of which can create potentially harmful rips in the skin and skin hardening.
- Reduces signs of aging via stimulation of stem cells and introduction of potent peptides, growth factors, new collagen, and stem cytokines.
- Addresses aging, acne scarring, and hair loss on men and women.
- The ProCell microchanneling device won the 2018 Dermascope Award.
The ProCell Microchanneling Methodology
Microchanneling seeks to stimulate and maximize skin tissue, without damage, destruction, or inflammation. A balanced approach to skin rejuvenation, microchanneling can be used on eyes, forehead, chin, neck, cheeks, and lips.
Using the regenerative properties of your body’s own stem cells, Pro Cell reprograms your skin to respond to treatment. The body’s wound-healing ability is supercharged with microchanneling in a gentle and restorative way. New collagen is introduced into the tissues, and potent peptides, growth factors, and stem cytokines reduce the signs of aging.
Microchanneling builds fresher, healthier skin through revolutionary stem cell therapy. And it works.
Benefits of ProCell Microchanneling
The immediate results of microchanneling and visible skin renewal makes it one of the most popular skincare treatments today.
This targeted skincare method can correct and minimize fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, stretch marks, and rosacea, leaving in their wake:
- Even skin tone.
- Improved skin texture.
- Firm skin.
- Smooth skin.
- Enhanced elasticity.
- Improved hydration.
Expect real, long-term, clinical improvement to the appearance and health of your skin, thanks to microchanneling.
How Often Can Pro Cell Treatments Be Done?
Pro Cell treatments are scheduled every three to four weeks, depending on what is being treated and the condition of your skin. Lighter anti-aging treatments may only need one or two Pro Cell treatment. Deeper wrinkles and acne scarring will likely require four to six treatments to achieve the desired results.
Ultimately, Pro Cell treatments are unlimited, as long as a reasonable amount of time is allowed between treatments for skin to revitalizel and rejuvenate.
After a ProCell Microchanneling Treatment
The typical downtime experienced by clients after a ProCell microchanneling treatment is about 90 minutes, during which time no other items can be applied to the skin, including makeup, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Mild redness, pinpoint bleeding, and mild swelling may be experienced over the next 24 hours or so.
Also within those 24 hours, you should notice a marked improvement in the appearance and quality of your skin. Over time, and with multiple treatments, skin plumping and improvement of skin at the cellular level will truly transform your face.
Pro Cell microchanneling stimulates the skin of your face to release peptides, cytokines, and growth factors that induce collagenesis. Combining the Pro Cell Renewal Serums on a daily basis accelerates healing and produces noticeable, long-lasting improvement. The dramatic results from Pro Cell microchanneling treatments will become long-lasting when you are diligent about after-care.